Carbon Neutral Indiana was born April 7, 2020. In the year since, we’ve:
- Inspired 150 households to go carbon neutral
- Ignited a grassroots social movement in the unlikely state of Indiana
- Increased awareness of carbon neutrality (200,000 drivers see our yard signs daily)
- Averted $1,000,000+ in social costs of carbon
- Trained 15 interns to sell effective climate action
- Helped facilitate a bipartisan climate bill in the Indiana State Legislature
- Connected with hundreds of people one-on-one, renewing their realistic hope for collective action on climate.
Isn’t all this worth celebrating? Because of your generosity, we will be able to help 1,000 households go carbon neutral in the next 12 months!
The tide turns for the better as soon as enough people start doing the right thing. Join this network. And let CNI be the change you wish to see. Thank you for giving.